Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This morning I was going threw the drive thru line at Starbucks and ordered my regular chai tea latte and butter croissant. I pulled up to the window pulled out my money and the cashier told me that the guys in front of me paid for my breakfast. What a way to start of the day huh. I thought that was so nice. I plan on doing something nice to pass on the nice gesture, I just have to figure out what to do. haha.

Phil and I are going to Utah tomorrow morning to visit Phil's Sister Ashlee. I am really excited and am looking forward to this trip. We get back on sunday so I will be sure to post some pictures. I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Isn't that a great feeling? I did it one time at Mcdonalds.

The cashier looked at me like I was crazy!

Judi said...

I love the header picture. Where was that taken at? Have a safe trip.

Marissa said...

I love that! My church does that and we pass it on. You could always pay for someones toll or leave quarters above the toll machine.

Have fun in Utah bundle up and be safe!

(ps remember our old trips to Utah with the church! Good times) xo

Anonymous said...

i miss you and going to starbucks, they probably paid for your breakfast cause they realized there was a sexy mama behind them, haha!

love ya
Kendra