Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow... its been a whole month since I have blogged. I have been super busy planning my wedding and working that blogging was not exactly a priority. Well here I am trying to make it up to everyone in my blogging world.

*A couple of weeks ago phil and I have some engagement photos taken. If you would like to see some of them you can go to angelgphotography.com Scroll down and the first post should be titled phil and lexi ( that would be me). The photographer who took our engagement photos is also doing our wedding. I am super excited!! We are using these photos to create our thank you cards for the wedding.

*Phil has been working on booking our honeymoon, which I believe is going to be a cruise through mexico. Can't wait!!

*The Wedding planning has certainly been coming along. We have booked the photographer which is huge. The big stuff that we have left to book is the caterer and the DJ. We have some venders in mind, we just need to finalize some things.

* 139 days left until my wedding!! ahhh

I will make sure to update everyone throughout this crazy process.




3 comments:

Judi said...

It is going well. I can't believe how fast it is coming up. I have yo get those Virginian's flight booked.

HeatherBelle said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! We cannot wait to celebrate with you and the family! Counting the days with you! miss you guys xoxo

Kalo's World said...

Your pictures are beautiful, I can't wait to see you both. Love you