Friday, January 15, 2010

Wedding Planning

Alright there is 188 days left until My Wedding. Ahhhh!! The planning is actually coming along very well. I am still having fun with it so thats a good sign. As of today January 15th I have booked the church and have a reception site. I have bought my dress , the bridesmaid dresses and my flower girls dress. I have Chosen a florist and a photographer. The guest list is somewhat complete. I have booked my hair stylist and make-up stylist (She is a friend :) ). It sounds like I have a done a lot but when you look at the list I have left, this looks like nothing. Wish me luck! I would share my ideas for the wedding but... I want to keep most of them a surprise.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

188 dAYS oh my! I am not as ready as you are! LOL

Judi said...

It is coming up fast.

Marissa said...

yay! so excited so much is coming along! Hope to come visit soon!