Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good News!!

Well it's starting...I already have Two Friends that are engaged and another will be in a couple of weeks (I have the inside scoop). This is such an exciting time. I am so happy for them. One of our friends is getting married in Hawaii next year. Phil was asked to be in the wedding which means Were going to Hawaii. I hope If we start saving now we can make it. What an expensive trip that will be.

My mom and dad left for Mexico today. I wish I could have gone with them. They picked the Gray's up this morning (Family Friends ) and off they went. Phil works on the fourth. He gets time and a half which is great!! So we have decided to celebrate the 4th on Saturday the 5th instead. It will probably be just some close friends. Saturday also happens to be my Grandmother's Birthday. Although she has passed away I will be thinking of her and Missing Her.

3 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

heard on the radio this morning as I returned from thursday's fluff and fold party---that United Airlines has announced $20.00 increase in their fuel surcharge per ticket sold----who knows what it will cost to fly to Hawaii by next year-----glad to hear you guys are saving money---most kids your age are spending it as fast as they make it---and counting on their parents to keep em afloat.

A Visit With Joyce said...

thanks for thinking of me and i will look forward to what ever you want to do,remember I just enjoyed walking around town and looking in all the shops, but what ever you want to do is fine with me, to me it was more about being with you than anything else
love

Judi said...

Happy 4th!!