Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yipee!

I just wanted to do a quick post before I run off to work. This morning Phil had to Bid for a new shift at work. I guess they switch every 3-4 months. Out of a Million people (not literally) he was tenth from last :( So his chances of getting a good shift were horrible. This morning at 8:30 he went on to bid and ended up getting a great shift. Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm!! Yippee no more weekends!! Yippee he will be home for a late dinner!! Yippee. And the best part is he will have the same partner so they get to continue carpooling to work. Yippee OK got to go I just wanted to share the good news! I hope everyone has a great day!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

wow, now he too can play in the rush hour traffic, like the big kids do-----hey glad to see it gives the two of ya a more normal life style. give my congrats to Phil for me. How about filling all of us blog readers more about your work?

Judi said...

That is great Alexi!!