Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Request was made...

My Great Uncle Gary has asked me about my Job, so here I go. For those of you who don't already know I am a Nanny! I commute about 40 minutes to work each way four day's a week. I work for such a great family. I could not say enough positive things about them. My boss has three adorable boy's that I get to spend my day's with. Ryan is 5, Dylan is 3 and Travis just turned 1. They keep me quite busy. My Boss takes very good care of my though, when it comes to getting paid. I have been working for this family for almost a year in a half now. In the near future I will have to move on and focus more on school and whatever career I end up choosing. But for now I consider myself lucky that I get to spend my days with three little boys that I think are just great. Most of the time that is.

4 comments:

Judi said...

They are a great family. And it is time to move on. You will be able to do over nighters for them and other side jobs. It is going to be very hard to leave!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

OH MY GOODNESS----"ITS MARY POPPINS!!"----(I find THAT image so much better than say the current reality tv program image of the "Super Nanny" (shudder). It sounds like your doing something your really enjoy doing and as such, you most likely do it very well.----wow, and a four day work week too. okaaaaay, way to go girl.

Kalo's World said...

I bet you are very good at it, and those boys love you to pieces!

A Visit With Joyce said...

I'm sure that what ever you choose to do you will be a blessing to those around you, you are so full of life.