Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Guy!

So some have said that I show way more Layla pictures than Phil, which I do (sorry Phil) so today I thought I would share some of Phil and I. This is Phil and I last winter in Mammoth for my friend Julia's birthday. It was gorgeous! Freezing but Gorgeous.
This was us last summer at Lake Shasta. We had a camping spot right by the water. :)
This was Halloween last year. I was pregnant Brittney Spears and Phil was Brittney's husband Kevin Federline (ex-husband) We had a big party at our house. Our house might be small but we throw some pretty great parties!

Phil is by far one of my favorite people. He has a wonderful personality. He is a great Friend to everyone ( he has so many friends I can't even count) including me. He is athletic and is always down for a new adventure. He comes from a wonderful family, that someday I hope I can be apart of. My Parents love him which Is very Important to me. Zach and Phil Surf together at least twice a week, so they have a very close relationship. I couldn't ask for a better roommate, boyfriend, daddy to my Doggie :) friend, I couldn't have asked for a better man to love.

5 comments:

Kalo's World said...

He sounds like the perfect guy for you. I couldn't ask for anything more for you.

Judi said...

I second that comment. He is a great guy!!

Anonymous said...

Mammoth was so much fun! Miss you guys hope all is well. Its just you and me left in SD :( Lets do Lunch soon

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

hmm, now that I have seen more of Phil----can see why you post more pics of Layla----JUST KIDDING!!! I have Met Alexi's boyfriend Phil. He IS a well mannered, intelligent down to earth guy, and okay have to admit he aint exactly ugly----he's a keeper Alexi.

Wendy said...

AWW So Sweet! He sounds perfect!
It takes a Special person for a Special person, glad you found yours!