Friday, June 27, 2008

Laguna Beach!!

Today I am going to Laguna Beach with my Mom and Kendra. Kendra watches the show "Laguna Beach" on MTV. She asked if we could go there so she could check it out. So tomorrow morning we are going there. We are going to check out some art museums and Laguna beach high school (Where the show takes place). We are meeting Kenny and Jody (family friends) @ around 2:00. I finally get to meet there daughter Leah. They adopted her about a year ago. And of course I always enjoy seeing there son Tayber. I will take plenty of pictures and post them later. My mom has had my camera for a couple of day's now.

4 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

oops posted my comment in the wrong place, the comment for this post was put in the previous post by error---my baad.

Judi said...

I did have a nice time!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

okayy I'm patient, FRIDAY you went to Laguna, now its SATURDAY AFTERNOON,----AND I see no post on your blog, no pics, ---Your Mom reports SHE had a good time------????

A Visit With Joyce said...

glad you had a good time honey as I'm sure Kendra did,love you